Stamping is the most reliable way to identify your wire rope fittings and it’s available on request at SWR. For complete accuracy, we only use dot matrix machinery to stamp your fittings. What’s more, the process is suitable for wire rope with a minimum diameter of just 3mm.
- Common Markings
- The assembly’s working load limit
- ID numbers
- Manufacturing date
- CE markings (To show conformance with European Directives and Regulations)
- Your company’s name
For a consistently reliable stamping service, contact SWR today.
- Why Choose Us
- 30 years of experience providing bespoke services
- Fully equipped production facilities and skilled engineers
- All components fully traceable and certified to ISO9001 standards
- Cost-effective and reliable service
Bespoke DesignCustom assemblies and fittings tailored to your needs Find Out More
Fuse & TaperingOur production facility is equipped to fuse and taper up to 28mm∅ of wire rope Find Out More
PressingWe press wire rope up to a force of 500 tonnes Find Out More
Roller SwagingAdd the finishing touch to your wire rope and fittings Find Out More
SocketingWe only use the best resin when securing wire rope Find Out More
TestingIn-house testing and certification carried out at your request Find Out More
Material AnalysisKnow the exact composition of your materials for quality assurance Find Out More
StampingQuickly identify your assemblies markings Find Out More
SourcingWe can source any component thanks to our global supply network Find Out More
GET IN TOUCH
No Minimum Order.