Roller Swaging Service
What is Roller Swaging? Put simply, a component is forced through a set of rotating dies to transform the diameter of the component. This type of 'work hardening' adds a lighter touch to the brute force of the pressing process. The result is a more aesthetically pleasing finish which is ideal for architectural, balustrade and yacht applications.
- Why Choose Us
- 30 years of experience providing bespoke services
- We use the best machinery to swage wire rope from 1.6mm to 38mm
- Fully equipped production facility and skilled engineers will assemble your components to exact requirements
- All components fully traceable and certified to ISO9001 standards
- Cost effective and reliable service