HOW WE CAN HELP
Every production line is different. From operations and end user demands to health and safety regulations, each one poses a set of challenges unique to every business.
Gripple Automation products streamline the manufacturing process using advanced technology combined with engineering expertise. Bespoke automation solutions are their speciality – creating semi and fully automated assembly machines and vision controlled robot cells for inspection, testing, and packaging systems.
Years of industry experience means Gripple leads in creating solutions for your manufacturing processes. SWR is proud to offer two premium machines from the Gripple Automation range, selected especially to meet our customers’ needs.
- Assembling – inserting, crimping, riveting
- Checking – presence, colour, shape and orientation
- Feeding – step feeders, dereelers
- Conveying – belt, roller, vertical and vibrating
- Cutting/Slicing – fusing, guillotine, ultrasonic and water jet
- Dispensing – wire rope, fluids, powders and solids
- Handling – grabbers, grippers and suction cups
- Packing – components, liquids and bagging
- Joining – Ultrasonic welding, crimping, heat welding
From conceptual design to commissioning, our skill set is broad with experts championing each key competency. This enables us deliver solid solutions from initial concepts, with smooth transitions through each stage of a project until ultimately conducting a Site Acceptance Test (SAT).