The next generation of wire rope suspension products designed for the fast suspension of cable containment, pipework, ductwork, HVAC systems and modules, including multi-tier installations.
- Quick – up to 6 times faster than traditional suspension systems
- Safe – can be pre-installed to channel using pre-fitted washer/nut or using retention clip reducing time working at height
- Easy – integral ergonomically designed release button allows for simple adjustment
- Secure – button acts as a locking screw and indicator clearly highlights the wire is locked in position for ultimate security
- Versatile – variety of foot attachments available to suit applications
- Strong – highest load rating capability to date up to 550 kg with 5:1 SWL
Supplied in ready-to-use kits. Including:
- A length of wire (Available in 1,2,3,4,5 and 10 metres)
- UniGrip Standard
UniGrip - Standard is designed for non-mechanical fixing through brackets. It's supplied with retention clip for pre-fabrication applications and features central wire exit.